Germany scholarships for students interested in physical research
Studying in Germany is a dream for every international student. That’s because the quality of German education is among the best in the world and the degrees are also internationally recognized. As a result, all international students of all academic levels wish to study in Germany with scholarships. That is why we decided to make this article to explain Germany scholarships for high school students interested in physical research. In this article, we will learn about all the details of this scholarship and how you can apply for it.
Germany scholarships for high school students:
For the first time, the lab was offering high school students around the world an opportunity to conduct an experiment at CERN as if they were real researchers working on a real proton beamline. Since then, previous editions have been a huge success and CERN has received hundreds of applications from students from all over the world who are ready to take part in this amazing competition.
So far 1,312 teams from 91 different countries with over 11,000 students have participated in 7 successful editions.
Learn about Latest Fully Funded Postgraduate Scholarships
- Scholarship funding: Fully funded.
- Donor country: Germany.
- Academic degree: high school students.
- deadline: Application 4/15/2021. It is an annual scholarship that can be applied for every year.
Learn about Fully Funded Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students
What the scholarship covers:
The two winning teams will receive a 12-day trip to DESY to conduct their proposed experiments there. The grant also covers all costs in terms of:
- local transportation.
- And three meals a day.
The winning team will also have an opportunity to work with scientists on their ideas on how to use the beamline and plan a particle physics experiment.
Learn about the Goethe-Institut scholarships for the year 2022 to study at German universitiesand grants for girls .
Conditions for applying for Germany scholarships for high school students in physical research:
- Applicants must be between the ages of 15-19 years.
- For students under the age of 18, or who are under the legal age of majority in the country. Parental consent must be obtained first.
- Students as a team must also record a one-minute video presenting an initial proposal.
- Students must have health and accident insurance DESY . These are documents that are required during the inspection.
Documents required to apply for scholarships in Germany for high school students in physical research:
There are some documents required to be able to apply for this scholarship, and these documents are as follows:
- A copy of the previous certificates, complete and certified.
- A statement from the school you are currently attending.
- Your CV.
- A copy of the passport.
- A letter of motivation must also be provided.
- Recommendation letter from a teacher who has already learned under his hand.
- A brief application letter must also be submitted.
- Bulletin of the research you want to conduct in Germany.
How to apply:
- You can visit the official scholarship website through beamlineforschools and then create an account and start applying as normal.
- To find out more details about the initial proposal, visit beamlineforschools .
- You can submit your initial proposal through beamlineforschools .
If you are a high school student interested in physical research, you can apply for the Germany GCSE Physics Research Scholarships and you will get a great opportunity to conduct your research in Germany and meet the best physicists in the world and work with them on a new physics idea. If you meet the conditions of the grant, do not hesitate to apply as soon as possible
Read More About Google Scholarships 2022 Worldwide for Students