Full Info of University of Sydney Scholarships in Australia
Details about University of Sydney Scholarships in Australia – Fully Funded 2021-2022
The University of Sydney is among the best universities in the world. All academic fields are available at the University of Sydney. Also, the University and Government of Australia will cover all your expenses. Due to Covid-19, most Australian universities are accepting the Duolingo English Test which can be taken at home.
Read Also MEXT Scholarship Japan 2022 Fully Funded
The duration of the Bachelor’s program is 4 years, the Master’s program is 2 years, and for a Ph.D. 3 years. Likewise, it is the best study opportunity for students who want to study in Australia with the international standard work team. Furthermore, the university encourages you to apply for the University of Sydney Scholarship 2021. For more details, read the full article.
List of Courses Available for University of Sydney Scholarships in Australia – Fully Funded 2021-2022
- Engineering and Computer Science
- Also, architecture, design and planning
- Arts and Social Sciences
- Education and social work
- Moreover, medicine and health
University of Sydney Scholarship Benefits 2021-2022
- $6000 will be awarded annually to those selected for a bachelor’s degree.
Financial benefits for masters and doctorate
- Salary of $27,596 per year
- Other expenses
- free stay
- medical funds
- In addition, traveling by plane
- Paid maternity leave
- Compensation funds are up to $420 for master’s candidates and up to $840 for doctoral candidates.
- Great Scholarship Study in UK 2021-22
- Likewise, research funds also provide grants to support student research.
Admission Criteria for University of Sydney Scholarships in Australia – Fully Funded 2021-2022
If you are interested in this fully funded scholarship, you need to meet the following admission criteria:
- The applicant must be an international student from any country other than Australia
- Additionally, applicants must have a good academic record.
- A high school diploma for an undergraduate program.
- Likewise, you must have a Bachelor’s degree in a Master’s program
- Master’s degree for Ph.D. a program.
- Moreover, a personal statement.
The incumbent must meet the following for a fully funded scholarship in Australia:
- All required documents must be in English
- Official Documents
- CV / resume
- letter of approval
- Research proposal
- Two letters of recommendation.
- You must download the latest certified copy of the official stamp
- Furthermore, relevant publications or academic premise (for PhD program)
- Any other related documents
- Also, applicants for Ph.D. Programs must send a copy of the master’s premise or relevant academic publications.
The deadline to apply for the University of Sydney International Scholarship 2021 for Bachelors, Masters and Ph.D. Accepted all year round.
you can Check Global Excellence Scholarships in the University of Western Australia
|Opportunity type||Grants and fellowships|
|Expiry date||December 2021|
|open to||international students|
|regulator||University of Sydney|
Official Scholarship Link
Also Apply for ADB Japan Fully Funded Scholarship at the University of Aucklan 2021-2022