Study MBBS/medicine in China, Important requirements, entry requirements, and all study and living costs InfoChina has become the most preferred destination to study medicine in Asia, according to statistics, more than 10,000 foreign students every year go to study medicine in China, the program is taught in English, the medicine program MBBS lasts for six years, after completing theoretical education, students must complete Internships for a one-year practice, however, students have the option to do their internships in China or in their country.
7 Reasons to study medicine in China Strong economy and established
1) 1)Strong economy and established complex:
Economically, China is among the most powerful countries in the world, the country does not face any internal security problems and has an amazing infrastructure.
2)Lots of Choices
There are hundreds of medical colleges and universities in China providing education to thousands of students, foreign and domestic alike, so a lot of options to choose from, and this includes some of the best medical schools in the world, such as Peking University and Fudan University, all medical schools in China are registered. Almost in the International Medical Education (IMED) guide.
3) Low tuition fees
The tuition fee for medical schools in China is very low, so it is a popular study destination among international students.
4)Fast Track Qualification
Most of the universities in China offer their medical degrees such as Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS). The MBBS program is a rapid process of becoming a doctor, lasting five years, which means you can become a certified physician faster than those studying medicine in the United States, Canada, or Germany, as it takes seven to eight years to become a doctor completely
5)Study of traditional medicine
In addition to teaching modern medicine, Chinese medical schools also teach students about traditional medicine and ancient medical techniques such as acupuncture, this is not usually the case in other countries, and it is a good opportunity to broaden your understanding.
6)Learn the most spoken language in the world
Medical courses in most universities are taught in English, but Chinese is also required to be studied as a separate subject, which is not a bad thing.
Read Also Study MBBS in Europe
7) A huge country to explore
The geography of China is huge, it is full of natural and artificial wonders and if you study in China, you will have the opportunity to explore at least some of them, you are likely envisioning a university in Beijing or Shanghai, with all those skyscrapers and crowded roads, but there is more
in the country, and all of them Well-connected
List of the best universities for studying MBBS (medicine) in China in English
2) China Medical University.
3) Dalian Medical University.
4)Capital Medical University.
5) Tianjin Medical University.
6) Shandong University.
7) Fudan University.
8) XINJIANG Medical University.
9) Nanjing Medical University.
10) Jiangsu University.
11) Wenzhou Medical College.
12) Zhejiang University.
13) Wuhan University.
14) Huazhong University of Science and Technology.
15) Shantou University.
16) Xi’an Jiaotong University.
17) Southern Medical University.
18) Jinan University.
19) Guangxi Medical University.
20) Sichuan University.
21) Chongqing Medical University.
22) Harbin Medical University.
23) Beihua University.
24) Jinshu Medical University.
25) Qingdao University.
26) Hebei Medical University.
27) Ningxia Medical University.
28) Shehze University.
29) Tongji University.
30) Southeastern University.
31) Yangshuo University.
32) Nantong University.
33) SOOCHOW University.
34) University of Ningbo.
35) Fujian Medical University.
36) Anhui Medical University.
37) Xuzhou Medical College.
38) Georges University.
39) Zhengzhou University.
40) Guangzhou Medical University.
41) Sun Yat-sen University.
42) Kunming Medical University.
43) North Sichuan Medical College.
44) Southwestern Medical University, (Luzhou Medical College).
45) Xiamen University.
Chinese medical universities follow the Ministry of Education according to the following rules:
1)MBBS teaches in English medium program 5 + 1 years.
2)There is no HSK-4 (Chinese Proficiency Test) requirement for first year or last-year pass.
3) All of the top-ranked and reputable universities offer MBBS in English medium.
4) Total credit hours for medical studies are more compared to unlisted medical universities.
5) Only these 45 universities are allowed by laws of the Chinese Ministry of Education in teaching English, other medical colleges / universities. have Chinese teaching method.
Requirements to study medicine in China
Basic Eligibility Criteria to study MBBS in China
1) You must score at least 60% in high school Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
2)You must be over the age of 18 when applying.
3)You must have a high school diploma or higher
List of common MBBS application requirements
1) An international student application form signed by the medical university you are applying to
Read Also MBBS in Italy
2) Personal statement (150 words, including a brief introduction to oneself, motivations and future plans after graduation, etc.)
3) Curriculum vitae (including educational and work / volunteer / other experiences, etc.)
4) Testimonials and transcripts
5) Medical examination record with blood test results (completed in Chinese or English, with hospital stamp).
6) Recommendation letter (including the candidate’s affiliation, location, signature, email, and phone number).
7) Valid passport
8) Proof of financial support (certificate of deposit / account statement for the sponsor for the past three months issued by the bank on letterhead, with a minimum closing amount of $ 7,000 or equivalent, if the account holder is not you, present the sponsor’s passport / proof of identity)
9) Certified translation from English or Chinese of documents issued in languages other than English or Chinese
Costs of studying medicine in China/MBBS Fee in China
The annual tuition fee varies depending on the chosen university, in general the average annual tuition fee for studying medicine in China will be (22,000 – 75,000 Chinese yuan) and the equivalent ($ 3,170 – $ 10,800. USD)
Read Also Study in America (USA)
But to know the annual tuition costs accurately, you must contact the university you want to apply to and inquire about the tuition costs of the program you want to study at this university.
MBBS Scholarships to in China:
Studying medicine in China can be expensive and can cause financial stress, keeping this fact in mind, many colleges, universities and financial institutes offer different types of scholarships to pursue a career in medicine and surgery.
Moreover, in order to encourage an influx of more international students, Chinese governments are offering scholarships specialized in medicine and surgery, if you are looking for such a scholarship to further your medical education and study medicine and surgery, here is the list of medical scholarships in China
12 MBBS Scholarships to Study Medicine in China for Developing Countries
1) Yanshan University Scholarships for International Students in China
2) Hubei University International Postgraduate Scholarships in China.
3) The scholarship program is only for international students in China.
4) Zhejiang Provincial Government Scholarships for Foreign Students.
5) Chongqing University Scholarships for ASEAN Students in China.
6) Qingdao Government Scholarships for International Students in China.
7) Jinggangshan University Scholarships for Non-Chinese Students in China.
8) Tianjin University Scholarships for Non-Chinese Students in China.
9) Shanghai Government Scholarships for International Students.
10) Xiamen University Scholarships for International Students.
11) Tianjin Government Scholarships for Foreign Students in China.
12) Beihang University Scholarships for International Students
Studying in China in general and studying medicine in China in particular has many advantages as we mentioned in the article, and perhaps the most important thing students look for when they think about studying abroad is the tuition costs and living costs, and China is quite distinct in this matter .compared to many other countries As the study and living costs in China are cheap compared to many European or American countries, and compared to the quality of education in China, it is no less than any other country and medical university degrees are internationally recognized, so you will not find it difficult to work as a doctor in any country in the world after the end Your medical studies in China.